About the job:
Monitoring and analyzing existing and upcoming EHS laws, regulation and policies concerning given Jurisdictions (Arabic Countries).
Drafting EHS Compliance Suites and Participating in EHS compliance auditing missions.
- You hold a Degree in either Law or Engineering;
- Previous relevant experience in EHS will be an advantage, but in any case, specific, hands on, training will be provided;
- You are interested in the technical side of corporate Environmental, Health and Safety Management and also in corporate EHS Market and Performance Analysis;
- You must be proficient in English (Level C2, as described in this Link) and other languages. You are a native Arabic speaker;
- Willing to travel for missions abroad, when required.
How to apply:
If you comply with all, or most of the above, we invite you to submit your CV and application letter to email@example.com