Young & Global Partners are the foremost provider of country-specific and industry-specific EHS (environmental, health and safety) regulatory analysis. We are a leading research and advisory firm with country experts and partners in over 35 countries. We deliver critical EHS business and regulatory intelligence to corporate managers and decision-makers around the world.
About the job:
Monitoring and analyzing existing and upcoming EHS laws, regulation and policies concerning given Jurisdictions (USA and CALA).
Drafting EHS Compliance Suites and Participating in EHS compliance auditing missions.
- You hold a Degree in either Law or Engineering;
- Previous relevant experience in EHS will be an advantage, but in any case, specific, hands on, training will be provided;
- You are interested in the technical side of corporate Environmental, Health and Safety Management and also in corporate EHS Market and Performance Analysis;
- You must be proficient in English (Level C2, as described in this Link), but you are also proficient in Spanish or German (Level C2 or C1, as described in this Link);
- Willing to travel for missions abroad, when required.
How to apply:
If you comply with all, or most of the above, we invite you to submit your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org