Briefs & Articles
- Korea REACH drafted (11 March 2014)
- China RoHS II Reloaded (September 2011)
- All EEE to be regulated by China RoHS (July 2010)
- China New Chemical Regulation adopted on 19 January 2010 (February 2010)
- First China RoHS Catalog and China Compulsory Certification (CCC) (October 2009)
- China RoHS Act, Regulations & Standards (September 2009)
- Japan introduced REACH in Kashinho (Japanese Chemical Control Law) (May 2009)
Young & Global Partners experts frequently author articles and analyst notes and provide in-depth information on various topics through various publications. If you would like to be informed of our publication, please join our mailinglist.
Young & Global Partners reach a wide group of corporate managers and governmental officials ranging from the administrative to decision-making level. More than 24,000 readers rely on Young & Global Partners for intelligent environmental, health and safety regulatory information and advice throughout the world. Our clients and readers represents a broad range of global and local companies, intergovernmental organizations, national governments and academic institutions worldwide. Our clients and readers are located around the world. As of October 2009, there are 8,963 organizations (subsidiaries are counted separately) from over 70 countries.