YGP Practice brings direct experience and deep expertise to commercial and government organizations grappling with significant shifts in demand and funding for aircraft, equipment and defense-related services. Our experience extends from strategy and R&D to product development and logistics performance. We support numerous defense agencies in both mature and emerging markets.
Our teams serve commercial aerospace leaders in most segments of the industry. Our clients range from original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) for aircraft in the commercial, business, commuter, cargo and military sectors to defense contractors to satellite and space transportation firms. We partner with these organizations to help them improve operations, program affordability and growth. We have long-standing relationships with ministries and departments of defense worldwide, helping them rescale their personnel, operations and maintenance and procurement programs as defense commitments change. We also provide strategic infrastructure planning to aviation and airport authorities.
For decades, EHS professionals at YGP have served all kinds and sizes of organizations, worldwide. We pioneered the development of many sustainability information management solutions and continue to lead the way with new innovations.
- Comply with workplace health and safety regulations
- Navigate complex regulatory information, stay updated on compliance requirements, view organised and consolidated legislation
- Comply with relevant environmental regulations, prevent and mitigate environmental impact, minimise brand degradation risk
- Comply with various materials and product regulations such as REACH, RoHS, WEEE, etc.
- Redesign products for compliance
- Monitor and manage air, water and/or waste output
- Implement, document, measure and report on the organization’s sustainability/CSR program
- Track, manage and report GHG emissions
- Streamline planning and procedures for more effective incident and emergency management
- Verify product and supplier compliance with environmental regulations such as EU RoHS and REACH
From concept to retirement, IHS helps maximize your program’s potential.
- Increase your insight into market dynamics and business opportunities
- Ensure your pricing is based on an understanding of global, country and commodity dynamics
- Employ superior engineering design practices, obsolescence planning and compliance risk management
- Optimize inventory and sourcing operations while greening your supply chain
- Implement environmental and sustainability guidelines
- Manage and maintain aviation regulation requirements