Global EHS Lex Database is the established electronic source of global regulations on environmental, health and safety issues impacting operation and products of corporations. With a regulations database of over 300 jurisdictions, updated every month, we provide accurate and up-to-date regulatory information required for global EHS compliance management. In an average year more than 30% of the regulatory information Global EHS Lex provides, change as a result of amendments, proposals or new issues. Our online subscription service, helps you keep abreast of these changes in an easily accessible and cost-effective way.
Global EHS Lex Database & Legal Register
Global EHS Lex is an accurate and efficient resource for those involved in engineering, design, homologation, regulatory compliance, R&D, testing, certification, type approval, audit and site management. Global EHS Lex is the database providing the most comprehensive source of global EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) regulatory information.
Legal Register, which is powered by Global EHS Lex Database, provides clients with all tools and solution to deal with compliance management issues for ISO 14001 and/or OHSAS 18001 certified facilities. Our legal register helps clients achieve compliance improvements, cost saving, and risk controls. By working closely with clients, we ensure that clients is up-to-date with their legal requirement and keep up with existing and forthcoming EHS legislation.
Country-specific EHS Legal Register
A customer can subscribe a country-specific EHS lex database. For example, China EHS Laws, Regulations and Standards Legal Database contain comprehensive collection of China EHS (environmental, health and safety) laws, regulations and standards in Chinese and English. This Legal Database allows users to access original Chinese legal texts electronically. The English legal translations are available for most Chinese legal documents. When the full English translation is not available, English summary and short analysis are provided for Chinese legislation. This Legal Database is periodically updated on a monthly basis. When a Chinese EHS legislation is not found in the Legal Database, the users are eligible to demand the provision of the original Chinese legal texts online from us.
- Jurisdictions that are served by Young & Global Partners are been expanded day by day. Amongst others, they include:Asia Pacific (APAC)
- China, China-Beijing, China-Fujian, China-Guangdong, China-Jiangsu, China-Shangdong, China-Shanghai, China-Zhejiang, China-…
- Hong Kong
- India, India-Goa, India-Karnataka, India-Maharashtra
- South Korea
- Australia, Australia-ACT, Australia-NSW, Australia-Queensland, Australia-South Australia, Australia-Tasmania, Australia-Victoria, Australia-Western Australia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea.
Central America, Latin America (CALA)
- Argentina, Argentina-Buenos Aires, Argentina-Chubut
- Brazil, Brazil-Bahia, Brazil-Espirito Santo, Brazil-Minas Gerais, Brazil-Rio de Janerio, Brazil-Sao Paulo
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Canada, Canada-New Brunswick, Canada-Newfoundland, Canada-Nova Scotia, Canada-Saskatchewan, Canada-Alberta, Canada-British Columbia, Canada-Ontario, Canada-Quebec
- United States (US), US-Alabama, US-Arkansas, US-California, US-Connecticut, US-Florida, US-Georgia, US-Illinois, US-Indiana, US-Iowa, US-Kansas, US-Maryland, US-Massachusetts, US-Michigan, US-Minnesota, US-Mississippi, US-New Jersey, US-New York, US-North Carolina, US-Ohio, US-Oklahoma, US-Oregon, US-Pennsylvania, US-Rode Island, US-Tennesssee, US-Texas, US-Virginia, US-Washington, US-Wisconsin
- Belgium, Belgium-Wallonia, Belgium-Flemish, Belgium-Brussels
- Czech Republic
- European Union
- Germany, Germany-Bavaria, Germany-Hesse, Germany-NRW
- Russia, Russia-Moscow
- Spain, Spain-Catalonia, Spain-Madrid
- Switzerland, Switzerland-Neuchatel, Switzerland-Zurich
- UK-England, UK-Scotland, UK-Wales.
Middle East & Africa
- DR Congo
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates (UAE), UAE-Abu Dhabi, UAE-Dubai
- General Environmental Management: General requirement, planning, resources and training, building permit, environmental impact assessment, integrated pollution prevention control, register of pollution, environmental liability, soil contamination and remediation, etc.
- Air Emissions & Pollution Control: Permits, operating rules, emission limits, waste incineration, heating installations, odor emissions, noise emissions, fee & charges, climate change, emissions trading, etc.
- Waste Management & Recycling: Waste collection, storage, packaging, record-keeping, reporting, waste treatment, hazardous waste, packaging waste, international shipment of waste, electronic waste, take-back & recycling requirement, etc.
- Water Resources & Wastewater Discharge: Abstraction of groundwater and surface water, water supply, water use fee, wastewater discharge, spill prevention, rain water, storm water, etc.
- Chemicals Management: Classification of chemicals, registration and notification, MSDS, packaging and labelling, restrictions to manufacture, marketing and use, ozone depleting substances, toxic release inventory or pollutant release and transfer register, asbestos, PCBs, etc.
- Dangerous Goods Management: Storage and transport of dangerous goods by road, air, inland waterway, and sea. Vehicles and tanks, packaging and labelling, safety advisers, training, loading, unloading and handling, security provisions, etc.
- General Safety Management: General H&S requirement, workplace risk assessment, participation of employees in health and safety, protection of special groups of workers, contractor management, H&S training, construction safety, etc.
- Technical Safety Management: Risk assessment & personal protection equipment, electrical installations, traffic routes, work at height, material handling, machinery, equipment &tools, pressure vessels, vehicle safety, explosive atmosphere, etc.
- Fire Safety & Emergency Response: Fire prevention, training, evacuation, hot work, fire fighting equipment, explosion prevention, major industrial accidents, etc.
- Occupational Health Management: Medical service, first aid, accidents/incidents reporting and investigation, occupational diseases, risk factor monitoring, noise and vibrations, non-ionizing radiations and lasers, chemical agents, dusts, biological agents, carcinogens, mutagens, heat & cold work conditions, work at risk, temperature, lighting, sanitary management, exposure control, ergonomics, etc.
Contact (Global EHS Lex Database)