Global Packaging Regulation Database provides subscribers with information on EU and national packaging and packaging waste legislation, industry activity and compliance schemes in Europe. We have carefully tailored a service to take away the hassle of packaging compliance and provide you with the resources you need to ensure you are fully compliant.
We aim to provide a simple, low cost, hassle free and online approach to compliance with global packaging regulations. To ensure our online services really are hassle free, they are underpinned by an experienced team, offering dedicated support and expertise.
The service includes full Packaging Legislation updates under the following headings:
EC Directive on Packaging and Packaging Waste
- Marking issues
- Packaging Data
- Review of the Directive and earlier studies
- Special measures for particular pack types
- The Directive and amendments
- The Essential Requirements and the CEN standards
- National Legislation and Public Policy
- National Beverage Containers Policy
- National Recovery and Recycling Organisations – their structure, fees and activities
The service also includes:
Directory of Recovery Organisations and Deposit Systems, updated annually
Legislation Database which contains national legislation in the original language and (where available) in English translation. It also contains texts of relevant EU Directives, Regulations and Decisions.
- Jurisdictions that are served by Young & Global Partners are been expanded day by day. Amongst others, they include:Asia Pacific (APAC)
- China, China-Beijing, China-Fujian, China-Guangdong, China-Jiangsu, China-Shangdong, China-Shanghai, China-Zhejiang, China-…
- Hong Kong
- India, India-Goa, India-Karnataka, India-Maharashtra
- South Korea
- Australia, Australia-ACT, Australia-NSW, Australia-Queensland, Australia-South Australia, Australia-Tasmania, Australia-Victoria, Australia-Western Australia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea.
Central America, Latin America (CALA)
- Argentina, Argentina-Buenos Aires, Argentina-Chubut
- Brazil, Brazil-Bahia, Brazil-Espirito Santo, Brazil-Minas Gerais, Brazil-Rio de Janerio, Brazil-Sao Paulo
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Canada, Canada-New Brunswick, Canada-Newfoundland, Canada-Nova Scotia, Canada-Saskatchewan, Canada-Alberta, Canada-British Columbia, Canada-Ontario, Canada-Quebec
- United States (US), US-Alabama, US-Arkansas, US-California, US-Connecticut, US-Florida, US-Georgia, US-Illinois, US-Indiana, US-Iowa, US-Kansas, US-Maryland, US-Massachusetts, US-Michigan, US-Minnesota, US-Mississippi, US-New Jersey, US-New York, US-North Carolina, US-Ohio, US-Oklahoma, US-Oregon, US-Pennsylvania, US-Rode Island, US-Tennesssee, US-Texas, US-Virginia, US-Washington, US-Wisconsin
- Belgium, Belgium-Wallonia, Belgium-Flemish, Belgium-Brussels
- Czech Republic
- European Union
- Germany, Germany-Bavaria, Germany-Hesse, Germany-NRW
- Russia, Russia-Moscow
- Spain, Spain-Catalonia, Spain-Madrid
- Switzerland, Switzerland-Neuchatel, Switzerland-Zurich
- UK-England, UK-Scotland, UK-Wales.
Middle East & Africa
- DR Congo
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates (UAE), UAE-Abu Dhabi, UAE-Dubai
- General Environmental Management: General requirement, planning, resources and training, building permit, environmental impact assessment, integrated pollution prevention control, register of pollution, environmental liability, soil contamination and remediation, etc.
- Air Emissions & Pollution Control: Permits, operating rules, emission limits, waste incineration, heating installations, odor emissions, noise emissions, fee & charges, climate change, emissions trading, etc.
- Waste Management & Recycling: Waste collection, storage, packaging, record-keeping, reporting, waste treatment, hazardous waste, packaging waste, international shipment of waste, electronic waste, take-back & recycling requirement, etc.
- Water Resources & Wastewater Discharge: Abstraction of groundwater and surface water, water supply, water use fee, wastewater discharge, spill prevention, rain water, storm water, etc.
- Chemicals Management: Classification of chemicals, registration and notification, MSDS, packaging and labelling, restrictions to manufacture, marketing and use, ozone depleting substances, toxic release inventory or pollutant release and transfer register, asbestos, PCBs, etc.
- Dangerous Goods Management: Storage and transport of dangerous goods by road, air, inland waterway, and sea. Vehicles and tanks, packaging and labelling, safety advisers, training, loading, unloading and handling, security provisions, etc.
- General Safety Management: General H&S requirement, workplace risk assessment, participation of employees in health and safety, protection of special groups of workers, contractor management, H&S training, construction safety, etc.
- Technical Safety Management: Risk assessment & personal protection equipment, electrical installations, traffic routes, work at height, material handling, machinery, equipment &tools, pressure vessels, vehicle safety, explosive atmosphere, etc.
- Fire Safety & Emergency Response: Fire prevention, training, evacuation, hot work, fire fighting equipment, explosion prevention, major industrial accidents, etc.
- Occupational Health Management: Medical service, first aid, accidents/incidents reporting and investigation, occupational diseases, risk factor monitoring, noise and vibrations, non-ionizing radiations and lasers, chemical agents, dusts, biological agents, carcinogens, mutagens, heat & cold work conditions, work at risk, temperature, lighting, sanitary management, exposure control, ergonomics, etc.
Contact (Global Packaging Regulation)