We are the industry’s leading consultancy on strategy, but that accounts for less than one-third of our work. We are also the leading consultancy on R&D, operations, and commercial topics. We serve medical products companies in all geographies and sectors, including medical supplies, capital equipment, implantable devices, and healthcare IT. In developed markets, our experience working with leading payors, providers, and regulators allows us to provide a unique perspective on the rapidly changing value chain. In emerging markets, we have medical products experts in all key locations, including China, India, Brazil, Russia, Mexico, and the Middle East, to help companies capture growth.
The life sciences industries are highly advanced, highly competitive and highly regulated. YGP helps analyze markets, identify opportunities, define strategies, ensure compliance and keep up with rapidly evolving technologies – all while keeping costs in check. YGP serves:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors
- Biotechnology R&D
- Medical device and equipment manufacturers
- Healthcare policy makers, regulatory bodies, providers, insurers and facilities
- Financial institutions and professional services organizations
For decades, EHS professionals at YGP have served all kinds and sizes of organizations, worldwide. We pioneered the development of many sustainability information management solutions and continue to lead the way with new innovations.
- Comply with various materials and product regulations such as REACH, RoHS, WEEE, etc
- Navigate complex regulatory information, stay updated on compliance requirements, view organised and consolidated legislation
- Comply with relevant environmental regulations, prevent and mitigate environmental impact, minimise brand degradation risk
- Comply with workplace health and safety regulations
- Monitor and manage air, water and/or waste output
- Streamline planning and procedures for more effective incident and emergency management
- Implement, document, measure and report on the organization’s sustainability/CSR program
- Track, manage and report GHG emissions