Global EHS Regulatory Monitoring
YGP understands EHS legal dynamics as well as business dynamics. We deliver EHS regulatory information in a timely manner to clients who can access our internal EHS regulatory database and expert advice. We define and understand existing global EHS regulations in a standardized way. We know, analyze and deliver which EHS regulations have changed, potential business impacts of regulatory changes to our clients.
Amongst others, they include:
Asia Pacific (APAC)
- China, China-Beijing, China-Fujian, China-Guangdong, China-Jiangsu, China-Shangdong, China-Shanghai, China-Zhejiang, China-…
- Hong Kong
- India, India-Goa, India-Karnataka, India-Maharashtra
- South Korea
- Australia, Australia-ACT, Australia-NSW, Australia-Queensland, Australia-South Australia, Australia-Tasmania, Australia-Victoria, Australia-Western Australia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea.
Central America, Latin America (CALA)
- Argentina, Argentina-Buenos Aires, Argentina-Chubut
- Brazil, Brazil-Bahia, Brazil-Espirito Santo, Brazil-Minas Gerais, Brazil-Rio de Janerio, Brazil-Sao Paulo
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Canada, Canada-New Brunswick, Canada-Newfoundland, Canada-Nova Scotia, Canada-Saskatchewan, Canada-Alberta, Canada-British Columbia, Canada-Ontario, Canada-Quebec
- United States (US), US-Alabama, US-Arkansas, US-California, US-Connecticut, US-Florida, US-Georgia, US-Illinois, US-Indiana, US-Iowa, US-Kansas, US-Maryland, US-Massachusetts, US-Michigan, US-Minnesota, US-Mississippi, US-New Jersey, US-New York, US-North Carolina, US-Ohio, US-Oklahoma, US-Oregon, US-Pennsylvania, US-Rode Island, US-Tennesssee, US-Texas, US-Virginia, US-Washington, US-Wisconsin
- Belgium, Belgium-Wallonia, Belgium-Flemish, Belgium-Brussels
- Czech Republic
- European Union
- Germany, Germany-Bavaria, Germany-Hesse, Germany-NRW
- Russia, Russia-Moscow
- Spain, Spain-Catalonia, Spain-Madrid
- Switzerland, Switzerland-Neuchatel, Switzerland-Zurich
- UK-England, UK-Scotland, UK-Wales.
Middle East & Africa
- DR Congo
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates (UAE), UAE-Abu Dhabi, UAE-Dubai
EHS Subjects Covered
- General Environmental Management: General requirement, planning, resources and training, building permit, environmental impact assessment, integrated pollution prevention control, register of pollution, environmental liability, soil contamination and remediation, etc.
- Air Emissions & Pollution Control: Permits, operating rules, emission limits, waste incineration, heating installations, odor emissions, noise emissions, fee & charges, climate change, emissions trading, etc.
- Waste Management & Recycling: Waste collection, storage, packaging, record-keeping, reporting, waste treatment, hazardous waste, packaging waste, international shipment of waste, electronic waste, take-back & recycling requirement, etc.
- Water Resources & Wastewater Discharge: Abstraction of groundwater and surface water, water supply, water use fee, wastewater discharge, spill prevention, rain water, storm water, etc.
- Chemicals Management: Classification of chemicals, registration and notification, MSDS, packaging and labelling, restrictions to manufacture, marketing and use, ozone depleting substances, toxic release inventory or pollutant release and transfer register, asbestos, PCBs, etc.
- Dangerous Goods Management: Storage and transport of dangerous goods by road, air, inland waterway, and sea. Vehicles and tanks, packaging and labelling, safety advisers, training, loading, unloading and handling, security provisions, etc.
- General Safety Management: General H&S requirement, workplace risk assessment, participation of employees in health and safety, protection of special groups of workers, contractor management, H&S training, construction safety, etc.
- Technical Safety Management: Risk assessment & personal protection equipment, electrical installations, traffic routes, work at height, material handling, machinery, equipment &tools, pressure vessels, vehicle safety, explosive atmosphere, etc.
- Fire Safety & Emergency Response: Fire prevention, training, evacuation, hot work, fire fighting equipment, explosion prevention, major industrial accidents, etc.
- Occupational Health Management: Medical service, first aid, accidents/incidents reporting and investigation, occupational diseases, risk factor monitoring, noise and vibrations, non-ionizing radiations and lasers, chemical agents, dusts, biological agents, carcinogens, mutagens, heat & cold work conditions, work at risk, temperature, lighting, sanitary management, exposure control, ergonomics, etc.